Established as a clinical laboratory in 1987, Impact Health is one of the nation’s leading providers of onsite clinical testing, health, wellness and consultative support for health promotion services. Due to a strong foundation in laboratory medicine, Impact Health enjoys a reputation earned through years of dedication to accuracy and precision.
We work with clients to implement programs that meet the needs of each specific population. From start to finish, our programs are designed with the end-user in mind and are curated to incorporate the wellness goals of each partner organization.
Minimum certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nursing. In good standing and valid in state of the event location.
Active Registered Nursing License preferred (in good standing and valid in state of event location).
CPR/First Aid Certified
All candidates must be 18 years of age or older, have reliable transportation and be willing and able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. This is a part-time, per diem position.
For Immediate Consideration, please fill out the job application form below.
Perform biometric testing to include sample collection using PTS Diagnostics Cardio Chek® and/or Alere Cholestech LDX® Technology finger-stick technique, blood pressure, body mass index, body fat, bone density, spirometry
– Provide health education to participants
– Assist, when required, with the transportation of medical instruments and supplies to and from screening events
– Facilitate effective communication between Impact Health and the customer
– Function as a team player to ensure the success of assigned programs
– Perform other related duties as needed
– Medical background preferred, but not required
– Understanding of light medical terminology and disease risk factors
– Good interpersonal communication skills
– Responsible, highly-motivated, strong work ethic
– Problem-solving initiative
– Professional appearance (must adhere to company dress code)
– Must be able to travel using own vehicle
– Must complete Impact Health, OSHA and HIPAA training
– Minimum of 2 years previous experience working corporate wellness events required.
– Degree in health related field including but not limited to: Nursing, Exercise Physiology, Public Health, etc.
– Medical background preferred.
– Understanding of light medical terminology and disease risk factors.
– Good interpersonal communication skills.
– Responsible, highly motivated , strong work ethic.
– Professional appearance ( must adhere to company dress code including lab coat).
– Must be able to travel using own vehicle.
– Must complete Impact Health, OSHA and HIPAA training.
– Hourly compensation
– Travel reimbursement (if applicable)
– Paid training
Must be able to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods of time
Some bending and lifting (up to 30 pounds)
If interested, please forward your resume and qualifications to: