Impact Health has teamed up with the Hilton EventReady program and is pleased to offer COVID Testing solutions for your event needs. We are happy to help support Hilton in reopening their doors to events, business meetings, and more.
Impact Health is a leading provider of rapidly deployed, turn-key, onsite COVID-19 testing programs. With the capability to serve any size event, from small groups to thousands of participants per day across multiple locations, Impact Healthprovides services for a variety of blue chip organizations, including state governments, the Department of Health and Human Services, FEMA, Presidential and Congressional events and private organizations. While Impact Health can administer a variety of testing solutions depending on the result timing, protocols and needs of the client, we specialize in providing quickly deployed, rapid result tests with high volume throughput. Typically, results are delivered to participants within 30 minutes of the initial swab and are transmitted via a secure, HITRUST, HIPAA compliant portal that can be customized for clients. The testing program is turn-key and includes:
- State of the Art Technology: Includes preregistration, scheduling, and delivery of results via a HIPAA compliant and HITRUST certified platform tailored to client reporting needs.
- Full on-site equipment and logistics deployment: Registration, specimen collection, laboratory and data input are all housed onsite. Impact Health provides all equipment and staff PPE and can supply physical infrastructure including tents, laboratory vehicles, electrical, climate control and related infrastructure if required. Testing can be indoors or outdoors, and Impact Health can also accommodate requests for drive through testing.
- Medical and Clinical Resources: Services are delivered via highly trained credentialed healthcare staff who administer sample collection. Impact Health has a nationwide network of over 5,000 licensed healthcare professionals who are trained to follow rigorous standards and protocols and who can be quickly deployed to client locations nationwide.
- Rapid Results: Our rapid molecular and antigen tests are administered and processed providing results with an over 95% accuracy rate. Results are delivered via secure portal approximately 20-30 minutes from the initial swab.
- Best Technology Testing Solutions: In addition to on site solutions, Impact Health has partnered with industry leading laboratories to offer nasal or saliva Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) testing. Results will be delivered in 48 hours from the laboratory’s receipt of the specimen, although in most cases results are available far sooner.
- Comprehensive Customized Reporting: Immediately after results are reported, participants are notified via email that they can obtain their results from a secure, HIPAA compliant portal. Results can also be downloaded and printed. We also offer customized reporting solutions so employers can make informed decisions that keep their businesses safe.
- State and Federal Health Systems Integration: Testing results and statistical information are delivered back to government public health systems from a HITRUST technology solution. Our goal is to empower public health officials with the appropriate data needed to make decisions about public health.
Please fill out the form below and our team will reach out within 24 hrs
- Above pricing subject to change based on market dynamics and scope of program.
- Pricing based on indoor testing provided by Impact Health for administration by qualified medical personnel either onsite or virtually and assumes a minimum of fifty (50) tests over a four (4) hour testing period. Outdoor testing may have additional costs if tents/mobile units are required.
Potential for volume discounts may be offered based on program scale and size of a meeting or event.